We are also saddened by the effect of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is having on our community. The safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority and we are monitoring the situation.We are following The Department of Public Health Seattle and King County’s “Do it Right and Serve it Safe” program. Our employees are taking the course. Sick pay is now mandatory, and we do not let anyone work sick. In addition, we have the excellent certificate for food safety.
• Wipe our tables with bleach water.
• Wipe our counters and all the spaces with bleach water.
• Clean and wash our bathroom daily with bleach water.
• Tables are cleared of all decor, including salt and pepper shakers.
• With each use, our tables, chairs, and menus will be wiped with bleach water.
• Our servers will wash their hands or use sanitizer before serving your meal.
• Your bill will not be presented in a check presenter and used pens will be wiped after each use.
• When we take your credit card, we'll sanitize our hands before and after.
• We will wipe all of our door handles more often.
We are going through hard times, but we are sure that knowing the virus and how to get over it is the key of our achievement.
Please stop in and say hello. Or if you prefer, we also offer delivery.
Stay safe and we’ll see you soon,